Saturday, June 4, 2011

You really retribution

"Man sows, so he shall reap, isn't a report, not the time!" This sentence is always heard someone off, but never think the past validation it, the more didn't think in my side can be verified. 
The village an old lady, face is very good, gave me the impression of nice. She had four sons a daughter, sons were very small, daughter of congenital disability. Her daughter's fingers all no. Just the fist. But the above that pit and bumps or very clear. The finger is using that with the needle to clip the crater, I read that hands, also can sphere. Now four sons have also died two, only daughter married to a husband has also premature death, a man with two children is difficult to live. As the old lady, outliving the tears, she cried for dry. I sympathize with her unfortunate encounters. herve leger strapless metallic silver dress 
However someone told me: "the old lady is not worth you sympathy, when she was young, special measures are women captain, those trick, very fierce. Who brought a couple clip board and pedal to somebody else, with arms and legs were broken. She and I, who didn't know her Numbers. The malicious! See her children do, that is karma!" I consternation, originally I'm impressed with the old lady unexpectedly so kind as historical background, unexpectedly is same ruthless killer! I can't help dozen shivering. 
The village has a sir, his face very vicious, I don't dare to near him. But to see him to his nephew coriolano soon develops, and feel very poor appearance. But somebody told me: "that old man is no ordinary person, is the bandits! You don't see his poor, his son, was hanged herself, a was a high-speed train. It is karma! He is young, once put somebody else family alive. Man was dead to scourge them in iron pan to roast dead; woman presented in confined, were scared to death; that under month children were they to live fell dead! He deserved it, that was his nephew coriolano soon develops baamz!" he do This he actually was a murderous devil! Too out of my expectation. herve leger bandage high waist red white hem skirt 
So in a village, how should a person like this exist? Even such bloody story? I couldn't believe it. Always think this village very safe, the people in this village very docile, living in this village is very happy. However, there are those who let me unexpected people and things. In my mind, the village began to become unfamiliar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment