Friday, June 24, 2011

More don't say with his sweet words say

....... Therefore, Chen or sacrifice some hue and thinking way small xxoo.......

"I just finished the two classes have no classes behind the so I come back to take a rest." Road, Chen staring at his small see the crisp peak see little face is not red up. She also when he is the woman but Chen this time he didn't have time to come to see his old more don't say with his sweet words say.

"Rest don't you feel well?" Chen was concerned the road around small thoughtful touched her on the forehead. Now very popular especially the flu what swine flu if be infected on the charts.

Road face a little red her slightly "I no matter is shook his head a little tired lie one will do." And she just wants to go back to his room the rest.

Chen said: "small immediately you uncomfortable don't move I will carry you." He immediately embrace road to a room in a walk.

Little did not think of road, Chen will embrace himself back into the room she said shyly: "teacher you don't let go so fast I let people see bad."

"Oh this is room which someone see? And small red is still in the classroom!!!!! Chen said, with a smile. "If you don't want to let me hold? Or do you have a favorite in the school boys?" If the road like other boys and little really is very reluctantly give up what one favours Chen.

"Not somebody else like you you don't blather. Just a little afraid you or somebody else heart let me go!" Lk small lying in the warm arms, Chen is very comfortable. In her sensible people never so since had held myself that she is always follow???????????? Live a life of work. Even with her depending on each other???????????? Also is very hard to ask her grow up constantly acrobatics for butterfly doors on vengeance.

"We now make fun of Chen has come to your bed now that you would not that good I now you go back to your own and embrace again." coming

"Don't you put me in bed then teacher good hate will bully me." Lk small red face said. If Chen hold himself back again that is not he held more than once?

"You have little to me?" The road side, Chen small on the bed

Cover the quilt while you gently asked.

"I miss you," I have a little way, talking and between your hands so shy little face how he asked the question he should say his ill should have a good rest or something. But she these naive to really want her thinking about himself later, Chen as little red to take her as Chen sometimes smile make a sound next to the students thought his nerve!

Intentionally don't believe, Chen said: "I don't believe you let me touch to see if?" Chen, talking and put his hand into the quilt touched the way little crisp peak. Although not as HeTao they that full soft but her there grow also can the can let my picking.

"The teacher you you how so? Hate." Road is small, Chen touched crisp little face is red peak. He had the chance to borrow don't believe touch your there he's rogue. But he so touching his sensitive place that never be touched in places like is crisp and seem to be like is itching and linen and soft she also could not say is what feeling know a ten thousand ant bit his heart she wanted to name a sound like that but doesn't.

"Ha ha sorry I just said is wrong I want to help you feel the pulse" in a way, Chen and?????? "MaiMen" before the touch up.

"Don't teacher" road and shame again nasty little hand to hold the Wolf, Chen hand which have so pulse of a doctor? The somebody else see a doctor is not of the hands which is a pulse?????? Former pulse?

No comments:

Post a Comment