Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I do not know ah you go out first thinglouis vuitton

"He Xin Yi Tao night you what not to say that with other people who do not know," CHEN Tian-ming He reminded peach. Night with his promise not to care about is that they take into account Maoke Zhang Li Xinyi face problems.

What a peach white CHEN Tian-ming said, "It's something to say? I do not know ah you go out first thing we said about women not convenient for you to listen to."

CHEN Tian-ming without any nowhere to go when he went to the campus of the aisle in front of the clock when Ying was stopped. "Where are you going ah Ming Gege days?"

"Xiaoying you do not go ah school are you doing here?" CHEN Tian-ming asked the strange temple.

"You are not confused now third class in the afternoon of free activities in school classes," white Chung Ying CHEN Tian-ming a snappily. "Hello, long time on the day of Ming Gege has brought me to play when you take me to play? Or we find time to play one to see how my progress in the martial arts." Zhong Ying, a look of excitement to see her look upon her fist CHEN Tian-ming I'm really afraid she was with their start.
louis vuitton outlet


CHEN Tian-ming said, "you do not play well you still have to read it or else your father angry. You see if you are taller also well-behaved." Zhong Ying CHEN Tian-ming is now a lot taller than before Even her breast, but also grow a small bud.

"Hee hee Of course I am now, but a long length of the body of knowledge when I get good grades anyway, I do not want to learn the hard way like the little red sister, almost as a national treasure." Zhong Ying shook his head said.

"Well I say but you let your father teach you it." CHEN Tian-ming has no choice but to shake his head to leave this little witch together with this little witch is a big danger there.

"Chung Ying you doing here?" A tall and handsome boy walked in front of Chung Ying said.

Pale the boy a bell, said "I'm here Chiang Tung none of your business? And you do after the shaking old in front of me, OK? I hate you." Zhong Ying finished foot kicked the boy ran CHEN Tian-ming side.

"You dare you kick me?" Chiang Tung feeling where they have been kicked angrily.

"Do you believe I beat you?" Zhong Ying said, shaking his little fist. This clock Ying CHEN Tian-ming is the belief that what this little witch is not dry out ah? "Heaven Ming Gege beginning of the Chiang Tung is his old haunt me three I especially hate him you help me off him." Zhong Ying CHEN Tian-ming behind said quietly.

"I am rid of him?" CHEN Tian-ming Meng was a student if he put away his reputation, then it must masterpiece of. This little witch is always trouble for himself.louis vuitton handbags

Zhong Ying, nodded and said "on the ah you have to help me take him away or I were with you set."

No comments:

Post a Comment