Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A cool idea to dwell with the warm meaning

If this moment a first by the altar to taxi to the throat bud, stomach, I think I'll take it stopped in his mouth was a chewed carefully. Life can't product, the taste of life claim, with simple four words describe the frustrations of one thousand years, but simple really simple? mamiegreen71 livedoor blog
Cloudy day face, there is not a star. The moon also don't know to run to where go to. The wind played I thin body, continue to blow to the distant place. But I do not know to want to wave and where to go.
Originally wandering long will really tired. No one CARES, no one loves dearly, no one asked size. In the busy life in the hard to numb, want to forget a person's lonely, a person's helpless, a person's loss. Escaped the day but fled but the temptation of night.
Willing to become a supporting role, trapped in your love to prison.
I want to know, and who can be in now of I, sad, accompanied by my side.
I want to numerous times and you meet scene. sunnypfq yaplog blog
Perhaps it was FengHuaJueDai night, dust an idle in the up-tempo wandering, the moonlight in the air to cool slightly in ivory pour marble, send out a cool idea to dwell with the warm meaning. You hit a leisurely product with red hair black tea, you be a breeze up, but if Pian started around the slender jing is colourful, if god of heaven and earth as everything gradually fade dark, the luxuriant YaoYe in America laguna night like the beautiful roses bloom but mysterious proud breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment