Sunday, June 26, 2011

HuangNa heard HuangLing louis vuitton

Not think of today it gave her a heavy blow mother unexpectedly with oneself to like, Chen sleep together. It's ludicrous she really want to just of just a dream a can never born of dream.

"You don't do this bullying small what you say to listen to your mom?" HuangNa heard HuangLing said so unique feeling words her heart she'd rather not to yourself this Chen bird's daughter. You really are doing wrong what do?mamiegreen71 livedoor blog

"You go out for me I have no you so of the mother." HuangLing pointed to the door call way.

"Small ling" HuangNa crying said.

HuangLing stood up "good you don't go out now I go out."

"Not not I now out. HuangNa afraid of HuangLing run away quickly turned and ran out.

Chen has been outside the door listen their mother and daughter conversation he saw HuangNa came out and said: "HuangNa, elder sister I talk with HuangLing."

HuangNa watched helplessly as Chen slightly nodded his head. Now she didn't know what to do just HuangLing looked at her look in the eyes as if her mother god is not how this is good all blame yourself as long as own refusal to not with he together, Chen that today's things won't bore.

HuangNa regret it just HuangLing the despair of look in the eyes she must be the cynicism her future will be ruined. And HuangNa even more afraid of HuangLing only know some bad this will ruin her whole life. Now HuangNa put your hopes on the body of the "teacher, Chen Chen you must help me advised the small ling as long as she good good study me how to do anything."

Looking at a full face of tears, Chen is HuangNa heart extremely painful. He HuangNa to cast a comfort of look in the eyes and then walked into the HuangLing room.

HuangLing has now stopped crying but she the hollow eyes like the one weak dim light general lying in bed. "HuangLing you listen to me say that I like your mother you mother likes me and I ought to you is the student I did not like you." Chen said.

"Don't you like me you don't like me." HuangLing soliloquize ground to say.

"Yes I was want to direct refused to you but do you mother afraid of you getting bad not good study cried to me look at you consent to your request to let you pass the college entrance examination. So I told you mother sincerely love each other you can understand you'll certainly be looking for a better, more excellent than my boy." Chen said positive color.

"Don't you all kidding you like me but because my mother's appear I didn't her beautiful without her mature without her coquettish so you predisposed toward with her. I hate you all you go out for me I don't want to see you." HuangLing hysterical called to get up her emotionally desperately by hand grasp to his head as if to put his head all pulled out there.

"Small you don't want so." bullying HuangNa see HuangLing committing frighten from outside ran in and then catch HuangLing hand. "You let mother do anything you can not do this to yourself."olinajudy yaplog blog 

See HuangLing mood, Chen has gotten out of hand stretched out his hand to the HuangLing immediately telekinesis point with a gas in the body of the HuangLing play. HuangLing head a vertical faint.

No comments:

Post a Comment