Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Corridor through the dark night

Know art, I twenty years old, he is very young, the heroic spirit of attraction, ignored him all the external conditions.
Art hometown in a remote village, where a lift to the town, still have to walk miles of road. Then I was love blunt dizzy head, walked out of the XiePao wearing high heels, didn't shout a voice pain.
At art's hometown, naughty children ran to see the city girl, point and I've been lightly smile.
Follow art into the country, open space large clearing of most of the grain, art parents end to a plate of Fried peanuts, pass me a cup of tea, I took over, said thank you, a chicken to fly flopped about water spilled I'll.
"Ok."

coach madison op art maggie hobo 15757 black & golden "Ok." Hot water spattered on tender skin, I really want to dump the cup, but to love choked back. Several steal hope children hide at the door slobber laugh.
In the plain of space, I lost my spirit li of language, I didn't look at the art, didn't look at the art of parents, someone asked me, and I will answer 1, like a puppet of is tinkering with.
Art parents put me as the distinguished guest, killing a bigger eggs treated my hen.
In front of my face, now let me feel slaughtered terrorist. Chicken's death caused me a without my arrival, the chicken will also free to catch insects eating eggs. When that sticks full blood chicken into boiling hot water, it flopped about once, over painful struggle.
Midnight, the dog dog called chicken voice evaporated, we round a pot with coals, listen to the art gallery parents drinks. Several voice creak the voice, my left hand was holding the right hand.
"Look, my home and guest." Art's father said.
I am strange looking at art, art of smiling at me, "said my father, is the guest, often patronage is cold rat."
My whole body is up goose bumps up, I can tolerate rural poverty, refused to mice and contrite one room.
Looking boundless darkness, my fear sharply, I don't know my first night here how to spend. Isn't it I a person throw in high and empty, filling in the mud huts with thatched around and listen to the rat speak one night of talk in a dream.
The cold winter, again not leavened oven also tied to sleep heart, warm woli ferment sweet dreams.
"We go to sleep, you two." rest early also
Art, art of parents to leave took my hands, my hands are very ice very ice, art on hand heart knead, will soon get hot.
"Come on, we'll wash."
There is no shower, can in water have rushed to dust and covered with exhaustion. Art out of a lot of dark wood bowl, like the millennium dirt gather in the pot, scraping the wind also constantly.
"This?"
"This is the countryside, everybody use this."
I took out the bag's two new towels, let him wait outside me, casually to wipe your feet up the body, when soaked in water, very painful, very painful heels, foot three broken skin blisters. Warm water can caress my feet, I still can't help fell in tears.
Wash good, I still wearing my shoes, and don't know how to handle this basin dirty water.
Is water dirty, or me today is so dirty, this dirty water let I can face.
"Yi yi, you wash good?"
"Ok."
Arts HanHan + come in, gave me a smile, his hands end up basin in the ditch dumping.
Art wash good and brought me to a bed between the house, the house two the bedding are new, damp smell in the air to send out. Smell sensitive I smelled a strands of ammonia smell, my two root set started blocked nose means.
"Parents feared we night need, deliberately put it on our."
I face a red, "quick outside it, I can't stand it."
I heard footsteps in the arts and approach, after go far to me, art gingerly ask me: "you want which bed? Our hometown customs is rob bed, who grab that piece of carve patterns or designs on woodwork annatto bed, who lifetime all don't suffer indignities, the masters."
Saw red paint falls off the bed, and I did not steal to desire. Arts ZhouHua initiative, lift me up to bed, "you can sleep here tonight, very safe." coach madison op art maggie hobo 15757 black
See broken walls, hear squeaking voice, I don't know where my security.
Art take off good clothes and lay on the bed, another piece of I smiled: "good night, sweet."
I slowly pieces to strip, the gutty heart of cool wage-earners. Hide into the woli, habitual ground holding the body, see only the lights dim, have a kind special homesick feeling. My eyes opened wide, empty house was crammed full of darkness, feel oneself is in Lisbon suffocation.

No comments:

Post a Comment