Thursday, June 9, 2011

There are many things to consider

But anything vary in points. I think a person wants to live understand, first to make sure three things.
 louis vuitton utah leather
1: who am I? This sentence a export, there may be someone will say, wow, kidding. This return true not kidding. In this world, can really see clear his own person return true not a few. First you not LiJiaCheng, more not Bill Gates. Secondly you are not street beggars. You are you, a unique you, a talent of potential you. Only clear who you are, you just know how to choose their own way.

2: I want? Here's how much, what time included. Without a definite purpose, is impossible to find direction. You must make clear you this lifetime exactly need? How much? What time? You can arrange the plan, and give your action.

3: why should I? This is the source of producing power. Here also includes do I have to, I don't do. Only those who must want, and don't no thing, can let you generate power.

Make clear who I am, what I want, why should I later, what should we do? Find a suitable for yourself, and can realize you strong desire, the method to develop a detailed plan and then go all out.

Don't and I said you can't find oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment