Saturday, June 18, 2011

I'll tell my mom, my mom louis vuitton

CHEN Tian-ming looked at the surroundings are not great but this room is furnished master of fine shows that it is a very careful person. "Xiao-ning you this room very nice, especially this small bed lay up can be very uncomfortable if I had to lie down, then it better." Xiao-Ning CHEN Tian-ming said as he lay in bed comfortably said.

"Well the dog bark," Xiao Ning smiles tenderly. She has been home for a casual look particularly fresh beauty.

"Hello beautiful, ah Xiao-ning to come to our bed to lie down." CHEN Tian-ming out of their hands.

"What our bed, but it is not out of my money to buy you." Xiao Ning said, laughing.

CHEN Tian-ming said, "Well you is not that exactly the same for me? Xiao-ning of the attitude of your mother is not good for me and I am miserable that her son will not let me as how I can do ah?" CHEN Tian-ming as hard with a straight face like going to jump.louis vuitton outlet


Xiao Ning said her throat, "how do I know how do you do?"

"Xiao-ning you help me or you in front of your mother I said nice things," said Xiao Ning CHEN Tian-ming on.

"It wants you to say it? Wait for a while after dinner, I'll tell my mom, my mom Who Loved she will listen to me do not you worry." Xiao-Ning CHEN Tian-ming's arms lying on earth to joy move to.

"I am a little thought Xiao-ning," Xiao-Ning CHEN Tian-ming feel they are moving around like his own body to move out of Miami.

"You people are not to accompany you rogue last night you? How do you now have to?" Xiao Ning said blushing. CHEN Tian-ming and last night three hundred rounds with them so that they cool war was a short while asleep.

CHEN Tian-ming said the resignation "Yesterday is yesterday, today is not the same thing today.

"Not now, anyway, if I know you're a dead mother she is not tired of you means to eliminate it!" Xiao Ning said.

Listen Xiao Ning said the CHEN Tian-ming for hands and feet had to put down your hand to "Xiao-ning to my aunt before you know your aunt."

"You know my aunt?" Strange said with a small Ningqi.

CHEN Tian-ming to go to the county before his second hospital for me to tell a small Ning.

Xiao-ning in bed, laughing, "Oh killing me this morning how funny you actually see that disease."

"I have no way ah I did not know my body is different with other people thought a problem? The next big trouble if you recognize me aunt told your mom I was done. Xiao Ning seems to me there is no When your husband a blessing. "CHEN Tian-ming said deliberately hard with a straight face.

"Nothing's aunt may not recognize you to" comfort the little Ning CHEN Tian-ming, "you think so many people to the hospital recognize your aunt how come?"

"You're right." CHEN Tian-ming thought also relieved.

Ning Ma door was pushed out of that gloomy Lian Lu, "Xiao Ning you do not grow in it and some people do not spend time with your aunt to sit out." Ning CHEN Tian-ming mother saw her lying on the bed Xiao-Ning The gas does not play an out. If you can, she now wants CHEN Tian-ming off.louis vuitton handbags

"I'll go to your mother you're busy now!" Little Ning also see the mother's wroth she hastily said.

"Well," I would rather stare CHEN Tian-ming a mother and then turned away.

CHEN Tian-ming small Ningla the living room out to see her aunt sat on the sand watching TV. "Aunt you have come." Aunt sitting in front of Xiao Ning said, laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment