Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Met the sister of a distant

All said network space is amazing. In space, since I use text records with his life, write oneself mood letters, expressing emotions past years essays. In occasional day, my space there a call "value" of netizens, request add my good friend, I accepted. Just beginning nor care about her, gradually, I found myself every diary she almost never give a message, in curiosity drives, I wave through the herqq dialog box. Since then, had started story. Coach Kristin Leather Hobo Handbag Black 

When in QQ dialog box, open a moment, my instincts tell me, she is a cherished friend. Although began her words are limited, but very sincerely. Make me gradually in the heart of her estrangement eliminated, became space reliable friend. As time goes on, and her more in QQ chat. Therefore, increased each other's understanding, her four years old, her than I called my brother, I naturally says her sister. In and her interactions, let me realize interpersonal trust, interpersonal warm, interpersonal emotions. Network though between virtual, but the real feeling is the same. As long as well-intentioned, will have good results. 

Maybe the god's visit, I was lucky enough to meet that moved me sister - cherish. She's kind of forthright and sincere, life, the desire for life's comprehension, family bear, let I admired. In her a weak woman body, let me feel the love of her life, she paid for his own family, and friends have a sincere heart, on her reflect incisively and vividly. Thus, let me in their hearts, accepted the distant sister.Coach Alexandra Black Patent Leather Hippie  

A person, as long as life is full of confidence, a sincere heart experience life, will get you want to have. Whether the lucky to have the chance, or in your life, will leave wonderful journey of a page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment