Saturday, June 11, 2011

With the distance of dream and reality

Good sleepy, the brain a blank, and last night before twelve o 'clock, but still, as always, the brain awake at high speed, and even in sleep is done before today's plan, 123, and all very clear.
Remember when the high school even alarm, every morning to call mom or many times, I just Ken on, especially in winter, in the dark early morning at the cold wind to school now think is a how painful. Then the teacher in charge in order to let the students do not to be late, invented a policy: late a fine a yuan, and in that one yuan a little value of the era, I was sent to how many a yuan I already calculation not pure, well, he also invented another good policy: with a fine to reward learning one of the top students, makes me and to earn back because of the loss of the late before, unusually lucky! When other students reading than I should be lucky, live from the school was too close, walk up to ten minutes to get to school every day, mother, a well of steaming food already waiting for us, but also change the pattern of always do, thanks mom!!!! But even so, I still can't change the late fined or even be make stand as punishment, that is the fate of the most painful, the other students are in the playground, and we run around a few late would stand in the central, leave them "visit", the good news is, always number one merit or let my superiority beat their deliberately made sense, then shame even look down upon the dark early to school but merit or not a good person, this also had become a I comfort myself an excuse.
College, if the first quarter has the class, that to me is painful, about nine o 'clock every morning for the time now is wanton flooded the son, for this should be missed a lot of absorbing knowledge of the moment, I know that's precious is the night before all night to talk about, listen to the radio to blame, WuZhouTong full of magnetic voice is fascinating.
After work, "come early unit, have breakfast, cleaning" had become a leaders the measure of a worker working attitude is the correct important, I naturally scale do bad, for several times by a deputy leaders call to talk, and why it is very easy to others of a small thing you will do bad? I know the answer, I will not. The quality of the work should be on the work efficiency and the quality of the work done to evaluate the degree, and not with the early, who cleaned clean health whether or not, again say I measure the office is not dirty unbearable ah, my working ability are obvious to everyone, then, simply ignored, and, visually, he's angered, I have no language. Later, was transferred to town, every morning at 6:30 bell is I most dislike the, often this hateful ring interrupt also is sweet dreams, I would anger ah, arduous drowsiness sleepy eyes still rubbing, the robot like get up, cleaning, very reluctant to eat breakfast, and then at the village, start on time to kill precious could have used to have a good rest, then the high efficiency of work time.
Whenever endure criticism, or others leadership strange eyes, always have a moment, I hate themselves, is determined to change, do a early to bed and early to rise of good kid, others can do it, I can do it is always not persist, the now even getting up early, also be compelled helpless, is one hundred one thousand didn't want to.
Like night, like the stillness of night abstruse, can relax, infinite mind wandering into wind, and inspiration, listen to a song like music, product a cup of green tea, let his heart and his real dialogue, comfortable infinite. Then, the pillow sleep, the second day dream sleep to nature to wake, redo elegant yue oneself woman, that's my dream life.

No comments:

Post a Comment