Friday, July 1, 2011

I the ridicule says burberry handbags

burberry handbags When I tell you, I quaff admitted to, you are very quiet looking at me, seems to have a foregone conclusion ability, and maybe you know I this year of efforts won't be in vain, it will be a good result! But face always difficult exciting color a mask. With the pure you looking at me, like a junior high school we first met, beautiful face that surfaced in the struggle of color, your eyes to the distance, left floating abrupt, two people can hear with the voice of the golden rays of the sun, said: "can you hold me?" My heart a tangle!!!!! And not rejected!!!!! In my heart you will always be my best friend, you always side with his body, I walk to your presence! To give you a I think the elder brothers hug! You turn left and walk forward, not back! burberry handbags

You figure a little and desolate, like a dead and gone, learned their wishes, and then take on their way. The wind rustling xi YiShui cold, seem to never see the surface, perhaps really see it again, you need to go to guangzhou! burberry handbags

Remember the junior middle school, burberry handbags  you help me to repair work, the classmates all envy of don't of, you handsome font in my book seems to have a deeper spirituality. The first time to write a composition to be the teacher appraisal, and your credit, you of literature very deep, always write some I don't understand the sad statement, every time asked what do you mean, you always smiling without a word, and then the very advanced after that, you will understand! Le speechless! In my eyes you are a thought precocious elder sister, is a good friend of the attachment is worth I. When I third day long taller than you, you suddenly say to me,  burberry handbags in the future to look for the girlfriend, must give her, she said to me: face reading. I the ridicule says, "well, look for a sister and about the same line! "But you shook his head and his eyes were full of vacant, is indeed broken end, or mistake the future. burberry handbags blog

3 that year, much less joy, much a few minutes full, and you chat of time less and less, but you don't mind, and often encouraged me to study! Most of the time, the school teachers is always passed us at the door, have a look at the third row of the seat, it seems there always have my figure, the third day that year has confused, but then it will remind of you of words of encouragement, "everyone can't literally success" finally arrived at the moment, respectively in you know result of that day of, I also of grief for you, afraid of you when you are sad, but you just said 1 slightly sad words: "disappointed on how much I would like to and you go to school together!" Three years of love, just like "peach blossom pool" but not "to" burberry handbags

The separation, without too much words, just silently, silent... Hidden in the heart, that is good for the youth first blasphemy!!!! burberry handbags

No comments:

Post a Comment